Sunday, May 22, 2011

MIA again!

I'm back and forth with blogging lately, since I've been so busy.  By the time I finally have the time to post, I'm too tired.

Tomorrow I'm starting another "get healthy" kick.  Going back on Weight Watchers, starting kickboxing 2 times and week and going to the gym twice a week.  Hopefully I can keep it up and I'm not aiming too high!

Tom and I are very wishy-washy about the adoption thing.  We've put it on hold now until after he graduates from nursing school in the fall.  Until then, we MIGHT TTC, but aren't really sure.

Our cruise was MAGNIFICENT!  We had such a great, relaxing time together.  It's rare that we get to spend time one-on-one and we definitely enjoyed it.  Getting back to the daily routine has been hard, though!

Well there's a lot going on at my house right now, so I'll have to end there for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment